Thread: Pups on the way! Expecting a litter June 25th.

66TRK

Pups on the way! Expecting a litter June 25th.

We are expecting a litter of pups to be born on or around June 25th. This is a mating between Clair's Chocolate Cloud (Great Lakes Labs of Evart MI) and Countryside's Hi-Point Doctor Fox (Countryside Kennels Bad Axe MI). Female is a Chocolate Lab that lives to hunt Grouse and Woodcock. She is also at home in the duck marsh! The male is a Fox Red Pointing Lab that has earned a Great Lakes Sporting Dog Association Novice Pointing Lab Certification. We are expecting that the puppies could be black, chocolate, yellow or red. Deposits are now being taken. Please contact: Bruce Barlow @ 989-205-2731 or @ my41chev@yahoo.com for more information. Both of these dogs are right at 60 pounds. Clair is a family dog as well as a hunting companion. The puppies will be well socialized before it's time for them to go to their new homes. All puppies will have dew's removed, wormings and 1st shots. Pups will be registered with the AKC. Photos on request.

Bruce Barlow
    Gladwin MI

66TRK

Re: Pups on the way! Expecting a litter June 25th.

Clare had 7 pups. 5 have been sold. We have 1 yellow male and 1 yellow female still for sale. They will be ready to go home Aug. 13th. If interested email me at: my41chev@yahoo.com.

Thanks!!