Thread: What a club we have

My Name
    Brian Courser

What a club we have

Great work to all Great Lake memebers for this last weekends hunt test. It was hot but guess what at least it was not raining. We had great bunch bird techs way to go Chad in making that happen make sure you let the girls know we appericate them. Ben and hunt test committe good job of setting up some good test. The Banquet was good eats as well I heard that mention more than once. I enjoy our club/ family

Take care all

My Name
    Chad Miller
    You said it, Brian! I am so pleased to be a part of this club. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's hard work and all the people who chipped in to do something. You know, every club says this and every club has people who work hard, but not everywhere do they have so many people, many of whom aren't even running a dog at the time, volunteer their time and work so hard to make everyone feel appreciated and welcome at the event! I have been thanked by EVERY SINGLE ONE of our judges for inviting them to come judge and for treating them so well! Several handlers have thanked us for the tests and the event! You guys are awesome and I really appreciate everything everyone did to make this come together!

Chad
    Wake me up early, be good to my dogs, and teach my children to pray!
    ---John Anderson, Black Sheep

Seasoned Member
    My Name
    Carol Ford 3780A
    My husband returned home from judging at Great Lakes. His first comment to me - That was the best weekend I have ever had at a hunt test! All I can say is - Thank you Great Lakes, for doing such a fantastic job!

My Name
    Chad Miller
    Carol, "Your Husband" was a pleasure to judge with on Sunday. He has a positive attitude (even when we do look like we're on pace to have a marathon session and the morning water test takes until 1:30 to complete!), is totally rooting for the dogs, and taught me a great deal about judging Finished dogs! I feel privileged to have worked with him and gotten to learn from his expertise, and I don't even mind if you tell him I said so! We did have a good weekend and we only regret you couldn't have been here, too!
    Wake me up early, be good to my dogs, and teach my children to pray!
    ---John Anderson, Black Sheep